Friday, January 4, 2008

blog possibilities

I am currently a student at Ohio State. Over the course of this quarter this blog will be discussing the possibility of marijuana being legalized in the United States. I will be looking into how other countries laws involving marijuana differ from the laws in the United States. I will also look into when these laws were established, and why they were established. I will discuss my feelings towards this subject over the course of the next few weeks. hopefully this blog will help shed some light on the current laws and believes. I hope that this blog will help you develop and influence your opinion on this subject.

2 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Sounds like something different, with a lot to talk about. Make sure you write 250 words each week.

Anonymous said...

legalize it and you try this: http://www.smoke-nut.com/